Catchphrases that you use in order to attract more customers to refer their friends to your business are called referral slogans. You can use them in a lot of different ways like in your marketing email, website, referral emails, and other scenes where you ask your customers for a referral.
Example of Referral Slogans
- An opportunity with a purpose.
- Invite a friend for a chance to win (offer).
- Referral is equal to rewards.
- Our way of saying Thank You.
- We appreciate your efforts.
- Rewards for you, growth for us.
- We need more people like you.
- Refer your friend to both get (offer).
- Help us spread the word.
- Share it!
- Want to earn? Refer!
- Thanks for joining, start earning!
- Let’s work hand in hand.
- The more, the merrier.
- Pass it on!
- Give (offer), Get (offer).
- Give your friend a gift by inviting them and getting rewards.
- Want more? Invite your friends.
Every once in a while, it’s a good idea to change your referral slogan so that your customers don’t get fed up by seeing the same thing over and over again.